MapleSociety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Server and website down?
To add to the fun :) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 11:23 am by Rea

» Error launching the game
To add to the fun :) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:09 am by wxcz9924

» my introduction
To add to the fun :) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:29 pm by Binary

» Binary's GM Application
To add to the fun :) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:49 pm by gavin511

» Client Download Error
To add to the fun :) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:48 pm by gavin511

» Muazam's Coder Application
To add to the fun :) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:44 pm by gavin511

» My computer died...
To add to the fun :) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:32 pm by Binary

» Un- Gm my account?
To add to the fun :) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:44 am by MrRenegade

» Unable to connect to the login server.
To add to the fun :) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:55 pm by Aero77

To add to the fun :)

4 posters

Go down

To add to the fun :) Empty To add to the fun :)

Post by Flash Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:38 pm

So i think you all should add a bpq or Boss party quest part of the server. In this server you can get chaos scrolls, white scrolls, timeless items, apples, narcs, throwing stars, bullets, Blue wish tickets and green/yellow wish tickets. I think you should make it like start with like rombot and end with targa/ scarline. The point of this would be for players level 200+ to have fun get items and get stronger. So you can get the green/ yellow tickets for maybe 500k points. You get like 5mil poins for a FULL run. Full runs should be hard and only people who have been doing it a while can complete. After you get lets say 500 yellow wish tickets you can turn them in for things like +100 ap or +100 stat on an item. or +50 w. attack on an item. These are just my basic thoughts i have talked to players and nearly everyone likes bpq and like getting stronger. The point of this is it gives players something to look forward to at level 200+ instead of just HT grind, and you can become really strong if you do it enough. This also will create an economy. Another thing is right now boss drops are 100% GM scrolls. I would change that to 10% scrolls. This means people will have to buy more and get white scrolls which creates economy and makes it harder. Also i would take away the 10 DP thing cause that gets people free scrolls.. Back to the BPQ part it should be pretty hard to kill all the bosses. They should have buffed up HP. If you all add this i think you will have a top server soon... especially with stubbornms shutting down.

Go Oblivion!!!

Flash

Back to top Go down

To add to the fun :) Empty Re: To add to the fun :)

Post by Binary Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:54 pm

Hey Flash, I really support the Bpq idea but there are few minor things that I would change with your sugguestion:

1. Starting with a rombot and ending with targa sounds like you're trying to copy the bpq from other servers. To make it intersting, you can add a customized mob like a snail or something, with customized HP. Obviously for the harder stages you need to add a boss with high damage like female boss (aka anego).

2. I don't know if you meant that but, in my opinion bpq shouldn't be for lv 200+, it will divide the community to people who got to 200 and people who didn't.

3. Try to implement a mob pq, like you need to kill a specific amount of mobs in a period of time, lets say a minute for mage classes.

4. 5m per full run = 10 yellow wish tickets per run. Which means it takes 50 runs for 100 AP which means you get 2 AP per full run, so why dont you just make it 2AP per full run so people wont be able to make lots of mules and leech them to get x6 AP?

5. I agree that the 100% scrolls drop should be changed, but to 50% scrolls and not 10% scrolls.

6. I don't think they should take away the 10DP starter pack because it's meant to help newbies start and it also gives usefull things for the future. They need to make it untradeable or only 1 pack per IP / MAC IP.

Go + Opulence +
Binary
Binary

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:10 pm

I agree with DP change.

The reason the BPQ is the same in most servers is probably for coding reasons. If they can do it like that it would be amazing. But they could make the bosses anything they wanted as long as it gets harder each time.

I was thinking 50 runs for 100 AP because it would be extremely hard to complete a full run.. even with your damage. Therefore it would take like 100-150 runs depending on how far you can get before leaving to get the AP (which is allot of work). This also means that people will be doing like first 4 bosses or 5 bosses to get the points therefore getting 2Ap every completion wouldn't do much (if that's what you meant). Also you would rather get the wish tickets so you can buy/sell them as well. This makes more of an economy for the server. The tickets also could be exchanged for nx or items (such as chairs) instead of just ap! Also can acheive wish tickets from bosses and drops and jump quest maybe. Things like that.

If you Don't want mules in bpq then make it agains the rules and it is a ban if you are using mules in bpq Smile problem solved

I said 200 plus, but it could be 140 or 150 or even 180. I just think that this makes players actually play the game before going to bpq. Also i think it would make it a stronger community because then lower levels will need help from people like you to get to the higher level to bpq. Also if you are under level lets say 140 then you will die most of the time anyways...

I like your idea on the mob level. This would create class diversity instead of everyone being a Night lord.

Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by Binary Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:41 pm

The reason that bpq is the same at most servers isn't coding, it's very easy to implement a custom mob, you don't even have to create a new mob.

2 AP per completion means completing the whole round so 4/5 bosses wont get you anything but exp. Maybe you can just make it base on bpq points and the total points that you get in a run = 2 AP.

People would still cheat and it'll make the GMs work harder.

Anti leech system inside the boss room and the problem is solved. This way people even at level 20 can face bosses that fit them.

Another thing that I thought of: Make levels of difficulty so level 20 players can face edited mobs that look strong as hell like zakum or crow but actually have the same HP as a jester (with lower stats ofcourse).
Binary
Binary

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:58 pm

That last part is a really good idea. That would be super fun. The thing is In my opinion i don't really want to take away from the actual game. that's why i had level limit. So after you grind out at jesters or kill your first zakum.. then you go bpq. I think it should be like 15 boses in the bpq itself. Easy level normal and hard maybe insane or something as well. You get like 50k for first boss, then 150k for second, then 300k for third or something like that. that way when you just kill 4 bosses you still get the points you can turn in for scrolls or tickets or chairs or stars or save up and get stronger to where you can complete the bpq. Smile

Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by Binary Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:08 pm

I think that we bassiclly got to an agreement cuz you just didn't understand the things I said like, I said that it is an option for it to be points based.
The only thing that is left is the level limit.
I think that it should be open for all so incase people don't like grinding for a lot of time, they can head to the bpq. It's also great if you like to rush into bossing if you're like level 10 or something and can already fight zak, female boss, crow, lyka etc.
Binary
Binary

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:17 pm

I agree it would be cool. Just Make it really easy don't give allot of points, but decent xp. I think we have come to and understanding. Now lets see what everyone else thinks!!

Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by Binary Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:26 pm

People, me and flash came to a decision in game: Give a different type of points for players under level 100 with rewards that will help them at those levels but will not be useful afterwards as:
*Steely
*Maple Weapons
*60% scrolls
*Diamond arrows
*Mighty Bullet
*Vital Bullet
*Maple Hat
Binary
Binary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kloudu Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:35 pm

BossPQ should spawn random bosses.. lets say 5 random bosses or however many you decide, but you should make it limited per day and give a somewhat decent reward. It would give initiative to come back to the server on a close to daily basis to get the rewards from the BPQ, rather than just spend hours grinding it and reaching end game fast.

Kloudu

Back to top Go down

Post by Binary Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:39 pm

I disagree, a limited times of bpq per day would mean this:

You log in

You do a round of BPQ

You log out

All this, it's like 10 minutes, 15 tops. Plus, there's almost no end game if you can keep getting more AP.
Binary
Binary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kloudu Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Make more daily stuff...

GMS endgame is "bosses, hene hoe" and if you're a pleb, "Farm Elites"..

Every server's BPQ is dumb, spend 2 hours grinding it and you're max whatever they give and then you're OP... Most servers I get end game in a day and then want to quit cause there is nothing to do.. If i had dailies to do i could go to my dailies, then hangout.. Rather than do the same boring thing every other server has

Kloudu

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:13 pm

Flash wrote:So i think you all should add a bpq or Boss party quest part of the server. In this server you can get chaos scrolls, white scrolls, timeless items, apples, narcs, throwing stars, bullets, Blue wish tickets and green/yellow wish tickets. I think you should make it like start with like rombot and end with targa/ scarline. The point of this would be for players level 200+ to have fun get items and get stronger. So you can get the green/ yellow tickets for maybe 500k points. You get like 5mil poins for a FULL run. Full runs should be hard and only people who have been doing it a while can complete. After you get lets say 500 yellow wish tickets you can turn them in for things like +100 ap or +100 stat on an item. or +50 w. attack on an item. These are just my basic thoughts i have talked to players and nearly everyone likes bpq and like getting stronger. The point of this is it gives players something to look forward to at level 200+ instead of just HT grind, and you can become really strong if you do it enough. This also will create an economy. Another thing is right now boss drops are 100% GM scrolls. I would change that to 10% scrolls. This means people will have to buy more and get white scrolls which creates economy and makes it harder. Also i would take away the 10 DP thing cause that gets people free scrolls.. Back to the BPQ part it should be pretty hard to kill all the bosses. They should have buffed up HP. If you all add this i think you will have a top server soon... especially with stubbornms shutting down.

Go Oblivion!!!

This has been taken under consideration and will be added when it has been completed Smile, thank you for your Support & enjoy MapleSociety
Almighty
Almighty
Admin
Admin

https://maplesociety.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Flash Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:15 pm

<3 this is why we love you

Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum