MapleSociety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Server and website down?
DONATOR Rewards (!) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 11:23 am by Rea

» Error launching the game
DONATOR Rewards (!) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:09 am by wxcz9924

» my introduction
DONATOR Rewards (!) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:29 pm by Binary

» Binary's GM Application
DONATOR Rewards (!) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:49 pm by gavin511

» Client Download Error
DONATOR Rewards (!) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:48 pm by gavin511

» Muazam's Coder Application
DONATOR Rewards (!) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:44 pm by gavin511

» My computer died...
DONATOR Rewards (!) EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:32 pm by Binary

» Un- Gm my account?
DONATOR Rewards (!) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:44 am by MrRenegade

» Unable to connect to the login server.
DONATOR Rewards (!) EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:55 pm by Aero77

DONATOR Rewards (!)

3 posters

Go down

DONATOR Rewards (!) Empty DONATOR Rewards (!)

Post by Almighty Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:04 pm

DONATOR Rewards (!) 2j0f5dw

For Every 1$ Donated You Will Receive 5 Donor Points.

1$ - Bronze Pack - a Pack of Random Custom Weapons & Gear. (All Random Stats Range 5-50)

2$ - Silver Pack - a Pack of Custom Weapons & Gear + 25 Donor Points (ALL Random Stats Range 50 - 100)

3$ - Gold Pack - 35 Donor Points (All Random Stats 100+)

5$ - Platinum Pack - 50 Donor Points - Custom Weapons + GM Scrolls

10$ - 100 DP - GM Scrolls, Item of Choice x 4

20$ - 250 DP + Donor Stats + Donor Commands

50$ - Spot On Staff

More Rewards soon to come!

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CREDIT'S ARE OBTAINED VIA DONATIONS TO MapleSociety; NOT A PURCHASE. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A “REFUND” BECAUSE YOU COMPLETED A DONATION OUT OF COURTESY. ONCE CREDITS (VIRTUAL CURRENCY HERE AT Rs) ARE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR GAME ACCOUNT YOUR DONATION CANNOT BE REVERSED. ALL CREDITS OBTAINED VIA DONATIONS ARE FINAL. NO RETURN, EXCHANGE, PRICE ADJUSTMENTS, OR CANCELLATIONS WILL BE PERMITTED. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OUR GAME SERVICE AT ANY TIME. YOU WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND WERE THIS TO HAPPEN. WE TAKE FRAUD SERIOUSLY, IF YOU COMMIT FRAUD AND IF WE SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE COMMITTING A FRAUD TRANSACTION, WE NOTIFY THE IC3 AND REFUND THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Last edited by Almighty on Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Almighty
Almighty
Admin
Admin

https://maplesociety.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

DONATOR Rewards (!) Empty Re: DONATOR Rewards (!)

Post by Shaked4 Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:25 am

I think it's unfair giving someone a spot on staff because he donated 25$ =P
Shaked4
Shaked4

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:47 pm

In my opinion if your willing to donate 25$ for staff that is loyal support
Almighty
Almighty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked4 Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:43 pm

Almighty wrote:In my opinion if your willing to donate 25$ for staff that is loyal support

I agree but some of the people will just donate because they want to be a GM, I can do it too but I want to be a GM because you think I fit to be a GM..
Shaked4
Shaked4

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Either way it supports the server <--- Very Happy
Almighty
Almighty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked4 Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:28 am

Almighty wrote:Either way it supports the server <--- Very Happy

Your choice Razz
Shaked4
Shaked4

Back to top Go down

Post by -Dignity- Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:22 am

I agree but some of the people will just donate because they want to be a GM, I can do it too but I want to be a GM because you think I fit to be a GM..
[/quote] but if they donate $10 they get GM being a part of staff is has more options then when it comes to the actual forums.
-Dignity-
-Dignity-
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked4 Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:35 am

-Dignity- wrote:I agree but some of the people will just donate because they want to be a GM, I can do it too but I want to be a GM because you think I fit to be a GM..
but if they donate $10 they get GM being a part of staff is has more options then when it comes to the actual forums.[/quote]

I still think you need to change that, think about it, you just want the money and you don't care who will be a GM, or do you want less money but you'll have a professional staff and not  people with money.. I thought it's not money for power (Lol), and the 10$ prize is also unfair for my opinion because you only need to pay 10$ every 2 weeks and POOF you're a GM..  Razz
Shaked4
Shaked4

Back to top Go down

Post by -Dignity- Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:48 am

I still think you need to change that, think about it, you just want the money and you don't care who will be a GM, or do you want less money but you'll have a professional staff and not  people with money.. I thought it's not money for power (Lol), and the 10$ prize is also unfair for my opinion because you only need to pay 10$ every 2 weeks and POOF you're a GM..  Razz[/quote] yes however staff that pays are only super mod (watched constantly to make sure they dont mess up) staff we chose to bring on because of their ability to help the server grow will be made administrators, donator GM's have a D before GM they are also watched very closely to see if they mess up. they cant really ban players without letting us know first otherwise we have to remove their GM. we will not be making just anybody administrators because we are looking for active people who have things to offer for the server. yes we look to try and make money aswell otherwise we wouldn't make it cost anything however our main goal is to extend the popularity of the server and make sure we have enough active staff so a administrator or super moderator will be on at all times to answer questions and help.
-Dignity-
-Dignity-
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked4 Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:42 am

-Dignity- wrote:yes however staff that pays are only super mod (watched constantly to make sure they dont mess up) staff we chose to bring on because of their ability to help the server grow will be made administrators, donator GM's have a D before GM they are also watched very closely to see if they mess up. they cant really ban players without letting us know first otherwise we have to remove their GM. we will not be making just anybody administrators because we are looking for active people who have things to offer for the server. yes we look to try and make money aswell otherwise we wouldn't make it cost anything however our main goal is to extend the popularity of the server and make sure we have enough active staff so a administrator or super moderator will be on at all times to answer questions and help.

So you're doing your job a lot more harder for what? more GMs?
https://maplesociety.forumotion.net/f14-gm-apps

BTW, I think you should make a suggestions section, I have a lot of ideas for the server.
Shaked4
Shaked4

Back to top Go down

Post by -Dignity- Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:00 am

So you're doing your job a lot more harder for what? more GMs?
https://maplesociety.forumotion.net/f14-gm-apps
[/quote] Its not really a difficult job, all we have to do is make sure the donator staff doesn't abuse anything. Server logs do that job for us pretty much. giving people the chance to donate to become a GM gives them the feel and experience towards becoming actual staff we bring on to help. others just want to mess around with gm commands. for the staff we give them access to starting any thread in any section (given it follows the rules) as well as GM on the server, we give them access to the donator map, the secret map and teach them what to do as an administrator for if they want to apply towards being actual staff, they also get temporary access to the subscription section (will be adding shortly)
-Dignity-
-Dignity-
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked4 Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:25 am

-Dignity- wrote:Its not really a difficult job, all we have to do is make sure the donator staff doesn't abuse anything. Server logs do that job for us pretty much. giving people the chance to donate to become a GM gives them the feel and experience towards becoming actual staff we bring on to help. others just want to mess around with gm commands. for the staff we give them access to starting any thread in any section (given it follows the rules) as well as GM on the server, we give them access to the donator map, the secret map and teach them what to do as an administrator for if they want to apply towards being actual staff, they also get temporary access to the subscription section (will be adding shortly)

"teach them what to do as an administrator for if they want to apply towards being actual staff"
That's a really good idea, you should've describe it that way from the beginning.. BUT!
I still don't think that you need to give someone a spot on staff because he donated 25$... This server has like 15 players and there are: 1 Owner, 1 Co-Owner, 3 Trial GMs, 1 D-GM so far... Maybe if you'll add more features and use the money to advertise your server you'll have more players and than you'll need more GMs..
Shaked4
Shaked4

Back to top Go down

Post by -Dignity- Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:32 am

This server has like 15 players and there are: 1 Owner, 1 Co-Owner, 3 Trial GMs, 1 D-GM so far...[/quote] we are only in a open beta at the moment, we are thinking of new ideas constantly aswell as promoting the server on youtube and other private server listing websites. the staff donation reward is mainly for when the population of the server grows however it is there now in case others want to help and or learn.
-Dignity-
-Dignity-
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaked4 Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:53 am

-Dignity- wrote:we are only in a open beta at the moment, we are thinking of new ideas constantly aswell as promoting the server on youtube and other private server listing websites. the staff donation reward is mainly for when the population of the server grows however it is there now in case others want to help and or learn.

I gotta say, I'm not sure YouTube has a lot of influence on MapleStory players...
Did you try RageZone?

~Next reply will be tomorrow because I'm going to sleep =P
Good night :0
Shaked4
Shaked4

Back to top Go down

Post by -Dignity- Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:56 am

I gotta say, I'm not sure YouTube has a lot of influence on MapleStory players...
Did you try RageZone?

~Next reply will be tomorrow because I'm going to sleep =P
Good night :0
[/quote] RageZone is one of the sites we are listed on. as well as on youtube people look for cool looking maplestory private server gameplay and download the servers from that, basically anywhere you can find a maple private server you'll find us. And have a good night, I wont be online tomorrow after 2 PM Eastern so if you have any questions you will have to speak with Almighty.
-Dignity-
-Dignity-
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down