MapleSociety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Server and website down?
AlexOrcadia's GFX app EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 11:23 am by Rea

» Error launching the game
AlexOrcadia's GFX app EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:09 am by wxcz9924

» my introduction
AlexOrcadia's GFX app EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:29 pm by Binary

» Binary's GM Application
AlexOrcadia's GFX app EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:49 pm by gavin511

» Client Download Error
AlexOrcadia's GFX app EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:48 pm by gavin511

» Muazam's Coder Application
AlexOrcadia's GFX app EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:44 pm by gavin511

» My computer died...
AlexOrcadia's GFX app EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:32 pm by Binary

» Un- Gm my account?
AlexOrcadia's GFX app EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:44 am by MrRenegade

» Unable to connect to the login server.
AlexOrcadia's GFX app EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:55 pm by Aero77

AlexOrcadia's GFX app

3 posters

Go down

AlexOrcadia's GFX app Empty AlexOrcadia's GFX app

Post by AlexOrcadia Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Name | Username | Age | Timezone: Dave | idavidwan | 17 | GMT +8/Singapore

Length of time with MS: 3 years

Please post examples/links/pictures of your work: I tried to post the link to my portfolio before, but it did not let me so please contact me for the link to my portfolio. For now I will just post a few designs. And also the transparency thingy is affecting my post :/
AlexOrcadia's GFX app XkKVUp2
AlexOrcadia's GFX app OOhMiBM
AlexOrcadia's GFX app Gw9nSBs
AlexOrcadia's GFX app OjtXCuz
AlexOrcadia's GFX app Zahysjd
AlexOrcadia's GFX app UEhVniE
AlexOrcadia's GFX app Kk0mzhq

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I had been a GFX editor on Lust Gaming until the website got renewed and I left the team. Hence, I already have a fair amount of work experiences and minor moderating experiences.

Proof that I was in the Editor Team. Note that I had already left the group, some others had too.
AlexOrcadia's GFX app XTFoqdv

I have 2 years of experience with Photoshop. I am a Super Donator on another on another private server. (Talk to me on skype to know which, as I don't think I can reveal it here)

Please remember that even though I have relations to another server, it will not affect my work as I know how to manage my play time and work time. If you are unhappy that I have relations to the other server, you do not have to give me any benefits on this forum nor in game as I am only looking for work experiences to improve my skills as a Graphics Designer.
(To add, since I am a Super Donator, I have plenty of experiences of event hosting and in game moderating)

Do you have any pending applications outside of MS?: Yes, I do have one. However, if you were to accept me I will cancel my other application as there is no need for that after.

What motivates you to work with us?: As stated, for experiences and to refine my craft. I want to be able to work in a team again and I saw that this forum hosts GFX competitions so that really attracted me too.

Last words?: I am reachable on skype at dav-wan. I work very well in teams or more specifically, big projects. I am very open to suggestions and have no problems making numerous alterations on a finished design.

Note that some of the designs listed in my portfolio I had lost the PSD of, thus I can't really prove that its mine as the website that I post my GFX on (Lust Gaming) deleted all of it. However, you may check my imgur account as all of them are uploaded to one account. (AlexOrcadia)

As that may not be enough to proof my authenticity, I will accept any trial you may give me.

AlexOrcadia

Back to top Go down

AlexOrcadia's GFX app Empty Re: AlexOrcadia's GFX app

Post by Almighty Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:42 pm

YOu've been accepted under a 1 week Trial were you will be watched, until we see something we like < keep up the good work / releases
Almighty
Almighty
Admin
Admin

https://maplesociety.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mctoweliee Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:26 pm

These pictures are unbelievable!
I like the first one, did you draw it yourself or is it a crop edit? Either way its nice

mctoweliee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum