MapleSociety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Server and website down?
Pubes Gm application  EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 11:23 am by Rea

» Error launching the game
Pubes Gm application  EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:09 am by wxcz9924

» my introduction
Pubes Gm application  EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:29 pm by Binary

» Binary's GM Application
Pubes Gm application  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:49 pm by gavin511

» Client Download Error
Pubes Gm application  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:48 pm by gavin511

» Muazam's Coder Application
Pubes Gm application  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:44 pm by gavin511

» My computer died...
Pubes Gm application  EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:32 pm by Binary

» Un- Gm my account?
Pubes Gm application  EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:44 am by MrRenegade

» Unable to connect to the login server.
Pubes Gm application  EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:55 pm by Aero77

Pubes Gm application

2 posters

Go down

Pubes Gm application  Empty Pubes Gm application

Post by pube Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:15 am

Tony Balanuik | Pube | Age:16| Central:

Length of time with Rev:
I have been playing only for a couple of days but i have met most of community and have learned the features of the game.  

Tell us a little bit about yourself: My name is Tony like i said above, I was born 1999-03-24,   in Canada my favourite thing in my life is my cat "bby".

Do you have any experience with a MapleStory Staff? If yes, please explain: Yes i used to be a gm on this other private server but it went down about 2 years ago. i would host events and help out players.

Do you have any pending applications outside of RS?: No sir  afro

What makes Rs different than other servers/what feature do you enjoy? I Really enjoy the custom features and they friendly players. I also like how its a simple but also challenging server.

How well do you work within a team? What role do you take as a team member?: I work great with a team im easy to talk to, friendly and reliable. A Role I would be good at is helping out with players and problem solving.

What do you believe makes you different than other applicants?: I believe I am a reliable person who can be on for hours a day helping people.

What motivates you to work with us?: I strive to help people It brings me joy knowing I can make someone's maple experience a little better.

What are some things that would motivate you to leave a staff position at a server?:

How would you handle issues between you and other staffmates?: I would try and use my problem solving skills to help. If that did not work i would report it the the owner.

How would you handle an issue between you and another player?: I would talk to a staff member if we couldn't solve it ourselves.

Last words?: Thank your for taking time and reading my application

pube
Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator

Back to top Go down

Pubes Gm application  Empty Re: Pubes Gm application

Post by Almighty Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:03 am

I have read your application, and you have been ACCEPTED under the terms of a 1 week trial watch to see how you do before we make our final choice.
Almighty
Almighty
Admin
Admin

https://maplesociety.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down